The last couple days have brought some disappointing news. One of my closest friends (a med student, well, soon to be Dr.) just got matched and she is moving to Connecticut. I am so happy for her, because I know it will be perfect for her, but selfishly, I wish she could stay here. I will miss her dearly.
Then today, I registered for classes for the fall, and picked one taught by my favorite Professor. Tonight in class I was telling her that we would be seeing each other again, when she looked at me in a sad way and told me that I would not have any classes with her since she is moving to North Carolina in August. I am so sad to lose her. She is the Professor who led me to the decision to go to law school.
Sometimes, it feels like everyone that touches my life in some way, is only around for a short time. I guess I should be happy and thankful that they were a part of my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment