Well, with my family completely on board and excited for me, I finally registered myself for the LSAT. I am so excited, yet nervous at the same time. What if I bomb it?? I mean, that would be very unlikely - at least I think it would. I am of course planning to do my best, and by my best, I mean do well enough to get into all of the law schools I am looking at, so I can chose exactly where I want to go.
Only time will tell, I suppose. I can't wait for my class that I am taking right now to end, so I can focus all of my energy this summer on studying for the LSAT and completing my law school applications. Wow, that sounds fun, doesn't it?! Don't worry, I am sure I will find some time to play a little golf here and there too. What would the summer be without it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment