Sunday, April 20, 2008
and i forgot to mention
I took my first practice LSAT yesterday. Now, keep in mind that I have not really studied yet - I would say that I have looked over a few logic games - and that took probably a total of 4 hrs. Anyway, I finished each section in the appropriate amount of time - 35 minutes, except for logic games, which I gave myself an hour to complete. I must admit, there were some questions that I didn't even try to get right, because I just didn't know what they were talking about (let's hope that some studying will remedy that). Anyway, I ended up with a 153. I was sort of bummed, however at least I know what I am working with, and I feel like I could up that to at least a 160 relatively easily. I guess I will just have to see...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment