After rereading my post about dove hunting, I am guessing some people don't know what that is all about, and might think that I am a crazy person - literally comparing cats to people.
In 2006, there was a vote to determine whether Michigan should allow dove hunting. The proposal to make doves "game" was voted down. How do I know this? Don't worry, I don't sit around checking up on the hunting legislation in Michigan or anything like that; I don't even hunt. But, let me tell you, it was a big deal around here (west Michigan). Many of the guys that I worked with talked about it incessantly.
I am glad the proposal didn't become law and the doves remained safe. I just don't understand why there need to be so many animals that can be hunted.
Hopefully that clears up any confusion about that bumper sticker.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment