Well, it is here. I almost wrote finally here, but that wouldn't make much sense because it seems like this day has come much faster than I thought it would. I am about to take the LSAT tomorrow. I am sure I will do fine. At least I know I will do well enough to get into some school. The question is, will I get in to U of M? Only time will tell. Three weeks after I take the test, I will know my score, and have a better feel for my options. I am trying not to think much about that, I am trying just to concentrate on taking the test and doing my best.
I am also trying to concentrate on not picking up any of my books to study today. I have become slightly obsessed with studying for this test over the past couple of months, and it is hard not to feel like I should keep on studying. I know it will not help for me to study more today, in fact it will probably overwhelm my brain, but the books are sitting right here....
I did plan to do a little bit of review - for an hour only. Then I am going to have a nice relaxing day - get a pedicure, see a movie, go to the YMCA, etc.
I can't wait to put away all of these books that are cluttering my house from studying. Oh, and I also can't wait to not have to study all of the time. Well - at least I get a break until I start law school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment