Sunday, October 12, 2008

the weather was perfect for thinking

Today I realized that some of the best times I have are when I am by myself. Then I tried to figure out if that is awesome or a little bit sad. The jury is still out, but preliminary indications are that it is awesome.

I also started thinking about how it is somewhat strange that the people you care about most are the same people that infuriate you the most. How can you fix that? I am still working on the solution to that one.

Right now I am reading a book about how to write a personal statement that "will get you into law school". Really, I think my life is boring and my essay is sub-par, but maybe it is just because I know me, and I know what my life is about. Maybe the admissions folks will think I am interesting enough to let me in to their school. Yet again, only time will tell. One day soon, I will stop having to say that.

No comments: