I am still waiting to find out whether or not I will be granted my leave of absence for the fall to go study in Barcelona. I have not wanted anything so much for a long time. I can't stop thinking about it. I just wish I knew what the answer was so I could either start planning the trip, or just continue on working.
On Friday, I got an email from the Sheriff (my boss) with the subject of "leave". The body of the email said "Come see me when you get a chance." So, I went upstairs to his office. The Undersheriff was in his office and saw me come in. He said that he and the Sheriff were in a meeting, but he knew that the Sheriff had sent me an email. He then went and talked to the Sheriff for a minute and told him I was in the office. When he came back, he told me that I should probably just wait until Monday, and come back then. Don't they know that I am anxiously awaiting their answer?!?!
I hope that I get an answer tomorrow. I really really do. I don't want to keep sitting here waiting and wondering.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment