Do you ever have vivid visions of something that could have happened? For example, today I was walking across a street when a car almost hit me. The car turned without even looking, and I had to quicken my pace....ok, run...to avoid the car. I don't know why, and I realize that it might make me a little bit crazy, but I had some kind of strange vision of what might have happened....
I saw the car hitting me, me flying up into the air, landing on the hood of the car - writhing in pain, knowing that both of my legs were broken below the knee. I envisioned the ambulance coming....hearing the sirens approaching the location. I could almost feel the pain in my legs, I saw them contorted into a terrible position and saw myself lying on the ground in the dirty, salty snow.
Then, I even saw myself lying in a hospital bed and my family and other people I care about visiting me.
Again, I know this seems odd, however I used to have vivid visions of myself getting in violent car crashes at least once a day. I haven't had that happen for a long time...so at least there is that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment