I had one of those days today where every single little thing seemed to go wrong. You know, the day that you put on your favorite shirt, then spill lotion all over it, so you can't wear it anymore. The day that you leave your house to go out for dinner, only to realize when you are halfway to your destination that you have managed to forget your id and your credit card because they were in a different pants pocket. One of THOSE days....
Anyway, I got to the restaurant where we were eating, and found out that they were having a celebration for cinco de mayo, where if you were wearing a mustache, you got 25% off of your appetizer. The waitress (with a mustache, goatee, and super bushy eyebrows - all fake) promptly brought us stick on mustaches, which we applied immediately....who wouldn't want 25% off???!!!
It was hilarious! The mustache instantly made the annoying moments of my day fade away. I can't remember the last time I laughed so much! A table full of four girls with mustaches on is certainly a crazy sight to see!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment