Thursday, May 15, 2008
the start of a new season..
Well, I was pretty hopeful for my golf league this year because my last couple of times out, I managed to get a a couple pars and a birdie. Well, today, the first day of my league, I got one par, a bunch of bogies and double bogies, and worse... Yikes! I wish I could just work on my nerves, because really, that is what my biggest problem is. I psych myself out all of the time, thinking people are watching me, and expecting me to hit a good shot. Good thing I am not a pro - clearly I would buckle under pressure!! It is so weird, because regardless of how terribly I do each week at the golf course, I still love it the game of golf! I find the challenge so exciting! Can't wait 'til next week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment