I love golfing even though I am not very good at it. I find it challenging and relaxing and entertaining all at the same time. I wish I could be better. Maybe one day I will take a lesson.
Since my golf "league" (really just a group of 8 ladies that all go out and golf together) starts this Thursday, I decided to get ready today. I got a brand new putter! I can't wait to test it out. It was only $50 (marked down from $70), so it isn't like it is anything super special, but my old putter looked like I stole it from a putt putt golf center, so it is certainly an improvement to me. I also bought a new golf bag, so I am very excited about that. Anyway, aside from purchasing new items, I decided to clean all of my clubs and balls so I will be ready to go on Thursday. Yes, my life is exciting!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment