Saturday, July 5, 2008

not half bad

So, swimming in the lake wasn't nearly as bad as I had thought it was going to be. I did swim mostly breast stroke, as I always do, but I felt almost good. The water was pretty clean and a decent temperature, and the swimming area at Millennium Park is quite large allowing a better training swim than the pool at the YMCA. There were no walls for me to hang on if I got tired, so that was good. I think that I probably swam 1/2 mile all in all. I am going to go again tomorrow. Then I plan to go to the Y to try the pool again on Monday. I really need to keep working on my front crawl because no matter what I do, I always feel completely out of breath when I try to swim front crawl instead of breast stroke.

No comments: