Monday, August 18, 2008

my day off

I am so excited because I am about to leave my house to go to the beach! I took the day off specifically for that purpose.

In the back of my mind, I feel sort of guilty because all of my LSAT test prep books are sitting right next to me as I type this, and I feel like I should be studying rather than going to the beach. I guess I have to remember that I have taken about eight other days off in order to study in the future, so I should probably be ok.

Yesterday was a great day because I went golfing with a good friend. We played 18 holes, and it just seemed to fly by. It was so nice to see her; I haven't been able to spend any time with her since she moved a few months ago and it is always good to reconnect with someone.

Well, the beach and some friends await....

No comments: