I had one of the best weekends this weekend. I really enjoyed the time I was able to spend with friends. I think that it is rare for me that I actually relax and live in the moment and enjoy the time I am having and am not really thinking about anything else.I sometimes think though, that just when you let yourself go and really get into the moment, that is when you are the most vulnerable. When I say vulnerable, I mean that you could just get lost in feelings instead of being mentally aware of what is going on, and being able to guard against any type of heartache. I sometimes think it is crazy to think that way; to always be on guard and worrying about your heart and feelings, but at the same time, I like to live my life that way and make sure I am not setting myself up for failure. However, I have really been trying to loosen up on those feelings. I have been trying to live more in the moment and give in to feelings instead of thinking everything out so much. It is difficult to let go of reason sometimes though...
1 comment:
“You can close your eyes to the things you do not want to see, but you cannot close your heart to the things you do not want to feel.”
-Unknown author
Post a Comment